I think all the regular users of windows 7 must have felt this issue of flash problem. Flash is an important component that helps a browser to display videos properly. A simple error or clash in flash can be the main reason of problems. It also makes your Windows 7 very slow.To fix flash problems in Windows 7, it is important to adjust certain settings in the computer. Driver conflicts and registry errors are also responsible for the flash problems. Today we will discuss about this issue, I know you all want the solutions..so here it comes.
Note: - Before following the steps below, I do not recommend you doing this unless you are comfortable editing the Computer Settings. I will not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC after editing the settings by following the steps below. You proceed at your own risk or may take help Windows 7 Expert at +1-855-207-5444 (Toll Free)
• First of all you need to protect the Windows settings and keep the system clean from registry errors by using a powerful registry cleaning solution.
• You can try to change the web browser because there may be several add-ons that prevent your browser to play videos online and videos crash too often.
• You can also use another version of the flash. Sometimes use of some old/new version of the flash helps to correct this problem.
• You must check for active-x corruption through a registry repair tool because it may also be the reason of Windows 7 flash problem.
• You can download and use Microsoft Direct-x technology that helps the multimedia streaming process easier and faster.
• Conflicts in the sound driver are also the reason of flash problems. You just need to reinstall the drivers, after that Windows 7 can solve this issue automatically.