Fix Error 43 on Windows 7
Error code 43 on windows 7, I think I am not the only one who faces this problem while using windows but all the windows 7 users must have faced this issue very often. In this error, your system will be unable to perfectly use a particular piece of hardware on your system. You always find the issue in this format “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).
There are reason of this error like your PC either has outdated or corrupted drivers or your computer has some sort of problem with the actual hardware it uses to run. Recently we talked about Windows7 Blue Screen Fixes. You can solve the error, by repairing the various problems that can lead it to show, which can be done by following the steps below.
Note:- Before following the steps below, I do not recommend you doing this unless you are comfortable editing the Computer Settings. I will not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC after editing the settings by following the steps below. You proceed at your own risk or may take help Windows 7 Expert at +1-855-207-5444 (Toll Free)
Try these steps:
1. First of all you need to repair your system’s driver, or if possible you should re-install it.
2. You should use a registry cleaner program to clean registries of your system.
3. You should also try to remove or reconfigure the newly installed device.
4. You must remove all the hardware devices from your computer and re-connect it again.
5. You should click onto Start > Control Panel > Device Manager and then locate any piece of hardware which has driver issues. Fix these issues by reinstalling it.